CANDLE USE INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
• Always trim the wick before each and every use to 1/8"
• Because our wicks are made from all-natural hemp, it's important that you trim your wick before each and every use to keep 'mushrooming' to a minimum. Some 'mushrooming' is normal with hemp wicks.
• When burning candles, be sure to allow the entire surface of the candle to become liquid before extinguishing. Failure to allow the entire surface of the candle to become liquid may result in what's known as a 'sinkhole' or 'tunneling'. A sinkhole can cause your candle to burn unevenly — this can potentially affect the candle's performance.
• You should only burn candles for a maximum of 4 hours.
• Our candles are made from soy wax, an all-natural vegetable product. It is normal to have some 'frosting' or crystallizing on the top surface of the candle. This does not affect the burning properties or fragrance of your candle whatsoever.
. . . . .
+ For product safety information please read our Product Safety page.
All Earthy Candle Co. candle products include a warning label with safety and product use instructions and information located at the bottom of the container. Be sure to always read the warning label before using any candle product.