CANDLE SAFETY RULES & INFORMATION
Warning: Candles can be dangerous and can cause injury or a fire if not used correctly or if left unattended.
• Always light candles with caution.
• Always burn candles in a safe holder or container.
• Burn candles only on a stable heat resistant surface.
• Keep candles away from drafts.
• Do not burn a candle when wax is less than 1/4 inch from bottom.
• Do not touch or move any candle while burning, or if wax is hot.
• Never leave any candle burning unattended.
• Keep away from flammable materials
(eg. drapes/curtains, pillows, books, paper, furniture, combustables etc.)
• Keep candles out of reach of children.
• Keep candles away from pets.
• Do not place burning candles at the edge of a table.
. . . . .
+ For more candle safety rules please visit the NCA's Candle Safety Page.
+ For candle use instructions please read our Product Instructions.
All Earthy Candle Co. candle products include a warning label with safety and product use instructions and information located at the bottom of the container. Be sure to always read the warning label before using any candle product.